The 59th Annual Grammy Awards is the biggest music event in 2017. CBS is the home of the Grammy’s 2017.
The Grammy Awards start at 5 p.m. Pacific Sunday Time, hosted by “The Late Late Show” host James Corden. CBS will air the Grammy’s 2017, with E! News and the Grammy Awards’ website, Grammy.com, giving extra scope before and after the ceremony.
Beyonce leads with nine award nominations, including the one for “Lemonade” – Album of the Year. Accomplished by Rihanna, Drake and Kanye with eight nominations at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards, and Chance the Rapper, who won seven nominations.
The 59th Annual Grammy Awards – Grammy’s 2017
The show has a list of artists scheduled to perform at the show. Here’s what to expect.
- Katy Perry will perform first with ‘Chained To The Rhythm.’
- Beyonce – Still not officially confirmed.
- Adele will perform her current single, ‘Water Under The Bridge.’
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk
- Chance The Rapper
- Alicia Keys and Maren Morris
- Bruno Mars will join the stage with Prince’s side-project The Time, whose music inspired Uptown Funk.
- Little Big Town, Demi Lovato, Andra Day and Tori Kelly with a tribute to the Bee Gees.
- Lady Gaga and Metallica: Probably the most expected event at the show.
- Sturgill Simpson
- Lukas Graham
- John Legend and Cynthia Erivo will perform a tribute to every musicians who have died in 2016.
- Anderson .Paak and A Tribe Called Quest
- Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
- Kelsea Ballerini
- William Bell and Gary Clark Jr